In our day to day life, we all people use laptops, desktops, and tablets for office and personal work, but sometimes you feel that your laptop does not respond properly, running very slow and hanging problem but now you don’t need to worry about it, here I am giving you some best tips to improve laptop speed.
Disable unnecessary services
First Step towards to increase laptop speed, Background services are running in the background, these services run all the time, the services that are running in the background which sometimes make our laptop and computer slow, most of the services which are very important to laptop and computer for performing good but some of which may not be necessary, we need to disable those background services to increase laptop speed .
- Press Windows + R key > type msconfig >
- Press Enter Key or click OK.
- Next, navigate to Services tab > check the Hide all Microsoft services
- Checkbox > click Disable all.
- Click on Apply > OK to save changes.
- When the confirmation message appears > click on Restart.
Here is The Wikipedia definition of ram (Random-access memory) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used. A random-access memory device allows data items to be read or written in almost the same amount of time irrespective of the physical location of data inside the memory.
Whether you are using an old or new laptop, If your laptop ram is an under 1 GB, then your laptop won’t give you a good performance, so if you want to increase laptop speed. You must have to upgrade your laptop ram, and you can easily upgrade your laptop ram, it won’t cost you so much money or time.
Uninstall unnecessary software’s
In our laptop and computer, we use a lot of software’s and even sometimes we don’t know that those software’s which have installed in our system is necessary or not so first of all what you need to do, you need to open your laptop and computer control panel, and then programs and features now you can see all of your installed software’s, and check all those software’s one by one very carefully, and uninstall those software’s which is not useful for you, This would help you to increase laptop speed.
- Click On StartButton.
- Type in their control panel.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Click the Uninstall a program link or click a ( Programs and Features )
- Select a program that you want to remove.
- Click Uninstall or Uninstall/Change.
Run the Disk Cleanup utility
If you really want to Increase laptop speed then Run the Disk clean up utility, Disk Cleanup is a program that finds Temporary folders and files, which you can easily delete by just only one click, Now simply follow the steps.
- Click Start.
- Type in search bar disk cleanup.
- Click on Disk Cleanup at the top of the Start.
- Click on Clean up system files in the lower-left side of the window.
- Wait for a moment Disk Cleanup will take a few minutes.
- Check all boxes in the main window.
- Click OK.
Practice good Laptop habits
Good laptop and computer habits will help you to Increase laptop speed and keep your laptop in better condition for a long time, here I would like to share with you some good laptop or computer habits.
- Don’t install software’s that are too forcible for your laptop and computer to handle.
- Empty the recycle bin often.
- Never install without license antivirus
- Close programs when you’re done using them.
- Turn of display special effects.
- Run antivirus in your system once in a weak.
- Install windows updates when you got the notification.